Saturday, December 8, 2007

You Kill Me

I finally got around to watching this episode of CSI. Yeah, I know. I'm a little late on this one. I just have to say it was one of the most enjoyable episodes of the series ever. Watching the actors acting all out of character was a riot - especially Catherine. For some reason I found her especially funny.

Can the producers please make Liz Vassey a series regular? She's my favorite character on the show right now. Her reactions and snarky comments made this episode. I especially loved her response to finding out she was the latest victim in Hodges little murder game. "That's a little passive aggressive, don't you think?" When Wendy mentioned she was considering taking the CSI field test I felt a surge of hope that the producers were finally getting wise to the potential they have with the character. Here's hoping we'll see her in the credits soon.

Now I just need to catch up with this week's episode which I'm hearing is something to behold - visually at least.

No comments: